Through our new initiative, Sting Health Action, we will support startups that, like us, believe that the future of health will be predictive, preventive, participatory and personalised.
This will be a leading star when we now look for innovative and disruptive companies to join our programs this fall. We’re especially interested in startups with ground-breaking technologies and scalable solutions within the following areas:
- Chronic Disease
- Female Health
- Mental Health
- Pandemic Health Action
Sting offers the most extensive startup support ecosystem in the Nordics. If you become one of the chosen few you will get the best imaginable support to turn your vision into reality.
Health Actions – Spring 2021
Named the #1 Accelerator in the Nordics, this spring, Sting offers several activities aimed at accelerating healthtech startups.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss out on an event, please leave your email in the pop-up window, and we’ll be in touch when new activities are announced.
- Finding the right business model for your health startup. Webinar 14 April – Sign up
- Driving innovation in an overlooked health sector. Webinar 30 April – Stay tuned!
- Open Coaching – free 20-minute coaching sessions – Sign up
- Talks with founders and investors
• Several events, lots of insights and opportunities to learn on topics such as financing, business development, sales, recruitment and team development, and much more.
What others say about us
The emphasis on sales has been key for us. Our coach helped us to stay focused on the importance of developing our business and how to best achieve our goals.
We were unfocused before, but now we have clear goals, we work much harder and with help from Sting we have literally formed into a dream team.
We closed a successful seed round with backers from Sting’s network. We established our core team and grew our business with at least 50 % per month during the fall.
What you get
Are you an up-and-coming healthtech startup ready to accelerate? Then this is for you!
If accepted to Sting, you will get a potential investment from Propel Capital of 500 000 SEK and benefit from special health action-related activities and resources, including:
- Sector-specific business coaches
- Access to Sting’s vast network of healthtech focused investors
- Tailored customer matchmaking through Ignite Sweden
- Meetings with experts, in e.g. Regulatory/Reimbursement
- Peer-to-peer exchange with other Healthtech startup founders
Together with our partners, we provide you with the right people and resources to grow your business. If you get in, you will have resources like a corporate and the knowledge of a serial entrepreneur at your fingertips.
Here is what you also get
You get access to everything we offer in our award-winning programs.
Meet the Healthtech team
These are the coaches you’ll spend the most time with, but you will get strong support from the whole Sting team.
Ready to accelerate your startup? We offer these programs to do just that.