Startups: Join 100+ investors at STING Day on May 26th
For the seventh consecutive year, STING Day will gather 60 of Sweden’s hottest tech startups, more than 130 investors from over 10 countries and interesting industry profiles – a great mix of 400 exclusively invited people for excellent, high-quality networking.
Why should I exhibit?
If you’re looking for…
- Intros to investors (VCs and business angels)
- New business contacts and partnerships
- Exposure and taking a position in the startup community
- Inspiration and energy
…then STING Day is a great place to be! Click below to start your application.
One-on-one with the investors you choose
We will help you schedule one-on-one speed meetings with investors. This will give you up to 5 (or more) quality intros during one hour – great use of your time!
At no cost, you can get:
- The opportunity to meet all major VCs in Europe and the Nordics – in one room – in the same afternoon
- A spot in the exhibition area
- 2 tickets to the event (not 3, not 4, not… you get it)
- A high-top table
- Place for 1 roll up
- Electrical outlets
- Lunch, dinner and networking that actually works!
> More information at www.stingday.com
Important dates, how to apply and get selected
April 17 – Last day to apply. Apply here or click the button below.
April 22 – You find out if you’ve been selected to pitch for STING’s business coaches.
April 28 – Pitch day 1: First half of selected startups have 5 minutes to pitch for STING’s coaches.
May 2 – Pitch day 2: Second half of selected startups have 5 minutes to pitch for STING’s coaches.
May 6 – You find out if you’ve been selected to exhibit and participate at STING Day.
60 startups will be selected
Don’t miss this chance! Last year, 99% of the participating startups made new valuable business connections. Click here to start your application.
What we’re looking for
- B2B Software and services
- B2C Software and services
- Life sciences, health and wellbeing
- High-tech and hardware
- Gaming and entertainment
- Financial technologies
- Cleantech and sustainability
We’d be very interested to see you exhibit if you have a business idea that:
- is built on an innovative technology
- solves a clear problem in your market
- is scalable
- has great international potential, and
- is developed by a strong team
Please email Jill Lindström. More information at www.stingday.com.
Good luck, and thanks!