Sting Day 2020: Live från Stockholm, Munich, London och New York
Tomorrow, October 22, Sting Day will offers a live broadcast that takes the temperature of the investor climate in three startup hubs – Munich, London and New York. 350 investors from 18 countries are registered. 70 selected startups from Sting’s ecosystem participate in the matchmaking.
Sting Day, arranged for the 11th time, aims to support and contribute to the ecosystem in Stockholm and to provide startup companies with valuable international contacts to strengthen their future growth. Approximately 750 people are registered for the annual startup/investor event, among them are about 250 entrepreneurs and 350 investors from 18 countries.
Watch the broadcast (recording)
During 90 minutes, the event will offer a live broadcast that takes the temperature of the investor climate in three major startup hubs – Munich, London and New York. Local, experienced VC investors will also give their views on Swedish startups and how they can increase the chances of success internationally.
In the Stockholm studio, Swedish entrepreneurs and investors will share their biggest news and lessons with a focus on internationalization.
- Marie-Hélène Ametsreiter, Partner, Speedinvest (Munich)
- Rainer Märkle, General Partner, Holtzbrinck Ventures (Munich)
- Ewa Treitz, Startups and VC Ecosystem, Amazon Web Services (Munich)
- Daniel Waterhouse, General Partner, Balderton Capital (London)
- Reshma Sohoni, Co-founder & Managing Partner, Seedcamp (London)
- Amy Lewin, Deputy Editor, Sifted (London)
- Ryan Darnell, Managing Partner, Max Ventures (New York)
- Avantika Daing, Partner, Plum Alley Investments (New York)
- Anna Throne-Holst, CEO, American Chamber of Commerce in New York (New York)
- Johan Brenner, General Partner, Creandum (Stockholm)
- Caroline Walerud, Partner, Walerud Ventures & Co-founder, Volumental (Stockholm)
- Tor Rauden Källstigen, Co-founder & CEO, All Ears (Stockholm)
- Mimi Billing, Senior Reporter & Nordic Corrsepondent, Sifted (Stockholm)
- Pär Hedberg, CEO & Co-founder, Sting (Stockholm)
Seventy selected startups from Sting’s ecosystem and 130 investors have booked “speed meetings” with their favorite profiles. During 12-minute meetings, entrepreneurs get the chance to present their companies and build new relationships with international investors. 300 meetings are booked at the time of writing.
10: 00-12: 30 – Matchmaking
14:30 – The live broadcast starts with the Stockholm panel
14:55 – Munich
15:15 – London
15:35 – New York
16:00 – End of the live broadcast
17: 00-18: 00 – Matchmaking
When: 22 October 2020 at 14: 30-16: 00 CET