Startups: Join 150+ investors at STING Day on May 11, 2017
For the eighth consecutive year, STING Day will exclusively invite 60 of Sweden’s hottest tech startups, 150 of the brightest and most active investors from over 10 countries, and the most interesting industry profiles – a great mix of 400 exclusively invited people for excellent, high-quality networking.
Why should I exhibit?
If you’re looking for…
- Intros to investors (VCs, business angels, corporate VCs, family offices)
- New business contacts and partnerships
- Exposure and taking a position in the startup community
- Inspiration and energy
…then STING Day is a great place to be!
At no cost, you can get:
- The opportunity to meet with the brightest business angels and all major VCs in Europe and the Nordics – in one room – during the same afternoon
- A spot in the exhibition area
- 2 tickets to the event
- A high-top table
- Place for 1 roll up
- Electrical outlets
- Lunch, dinner and networking that actually works!
Click here or below to start your application.
15 minutes one-on-one with the investors you choose
New this year – We are introducing a matchmaking platform to help you make the most during your short and limited time at the event. Selected startups will have the opportunity to schedule 15-minute speed meetings with investors of their choice. This will give you up to 8 quality intros – great use of your time!
- Investors will be ranked according to their relevance to you
- A personal concierge will always provide quick support and timely assistance
- The platform is accessed with a click from your email (no downloads needed!)
How do I get started?
- Apply to STING DAY 2017 by clicking on this link
- If selected, you will receive your exclusive access invite 3 weeks before the event
- This platform is Free of charge for registered participants
> Check out which investors are already registered: www.stingday.com
Important dates, how to apply and get selected
March 26 – Last day to apply.
March 31 – You find out if you’ve been selected to pitch for STING’s coaches.
April 5 – Pitch day 1: First half of selected startups have 5 minutes to pitch for STING’s coaches.
April 6 – Pitch day 2: Second half of selected startups have 5 minutes to pitch for STING’s coaches.
April 8 – You find out if you’ve been selected to exhibit and participate at STING Day.
April 19 – Start schedule meetings with investors in the event app.
60 startups will be selected
Don’t miss this chance! Last year, 99% of the participating startups made new valuable business connections. Click here to start your application.
What we’re looking for
- B2B Software and services
- B2C Software and services
- Life sciences, health and wellbeing
- High-tech and hardware
- Gaming and entertainment
- Financial technologies
- Cleantech and sustainability
We’d be very interested to see you exhibit if you have a business idea that:
- is built on an innovative technology
- solves a clear problem in your market
- is scalable
- has great international potential, and
- is developed by a strong team
Good luck, and thanks! 🙂