An intense, 4-months program for startups with a launched product/service that can show market traction.
Includes an investment of 500 KSEK from Propel Capital.
We are now accepting applications for our spring -23 batch, starting in February 2023.
We also encourage you to book an appointment for open coaching and together we’ll figure out the next steps on your entrepreneurial journey.
Sting Accelerate gives you:
• Two hours of individual coaching every week to give you the support you need to reach your sprint goals, milestones, and long-term vision.
• A seed investment of 500ksek from Propel Capital, access to the 40 business angles backing Propel as well as intros to other investors to help find and attract the right kind of financing.
• Support from Sting’s talent team to recruit and develop the team you need to succeed.
• Access to Industry Mentors and external experts.
• A seat in Sting’s coworking space at A house in Stockholm.
• A forever place in Sting’s community where you can exchange experiences with other dedicated founders. Once a Stinger, always a Stinger. We are there to support you even after you finish the program.
What others say about us
We've received tremendous support and guidance. With the help from the coaches, we’ve been able to focus on the right things and move rapidly towards our goals.
What Sting really did for us was to help us think bigger, be more ambitious and set higher goals. We brought one of the coaches onto our Board, that’s how much we like them.
It’s super important to have people who can vouch for you, especially in the early stages. Having the backing of Sting made it easier to attract both capital and new team members.
Admission: 2 batches per year, 8 startups per batch
Length: 4 months (Feb-June and Sept-Jan)
Next application deadline: May 22, 2022
Next program start: September 7, 2022
Cost: 2% warrant issued to Sting Holding
Investment from Propel Capital: SEK 500 000 convertible note (in addition to Sting’s 2% warrant).
Requirements: Launched MVP and can show traction. Founding team of minimum two people. A Swedish AB, registered in Stockholm