Network & community
You gain access to the most developed investor network in Europe as well as
a large network of business contacts, both Swedish and international, which Sting has built since 2002.
We also arrange a number of networking and pitch events, both in Sweden and around the world, with the purpose of building and strengthening the Sting companies’ own networks. A selection of events and networks are mentioned below.
- Customers and partners: Sting has a very large business network and valuable contacts that can create business for you.
- Global Accelerator Network (GAN): Through Sting’s membership in GAN you get access to a worldwide network of startups and corporates as well as 150+ perks targeted to tech startups.
- Sting Day: Each year, Sting organizes Sweden’s most exclusive networking event for about 400 selected entrepreneurs and investors. Here you will have a unique opportunity to meet and pitch your business idea to representatives from the majority of the major investors in Europe, both VCs and business angels.
- Demo Day: Twice a year, when about 12-15 startups are ready to leave Sting, we arrange a final pitch event where they present their companies to an audience of 150 investors.
- Ignite Sweden: Network and platform that connects startups with established companies to help them find customers and partners or launch pilot projects.
- International events: Sting also organizes networking events and investor meetings around the world. We have previously arranged trips to Berlin, London, Paris, Munich, Boston, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
- Partners and exclusive offers: Sting has several large companies as partners that can provide you with technical and commercial verification skills. You also get benefits and exclusive offers worth over 1 million SEK and free advice from our corporate partners.
- Startup hubs and co-working spaces: THINGS, Norrsken, WeWork, Embassy House and H2
- Other entrepreneurs: You work close to other startups that can inspire you and share their knowledge and experiences. Sometimes the most valuable learnings come from informal talks across the desk.