Industry mentors & external experts
Not only do you get weekly coaching from your Sting coach, but also from external mentors and expert coaches, hired by Sting, who are true wizzes in their fields.
30 free hours with external experts
They can support you in areas such as:
- Metrics and analytics
- Product design (UX, UI)
- Growth marketing and user acquisition
- Content and digital marketing strategies
- Growth hacking
- Tech support
- Product and software development
- Mobile and web development
- Process and tools (e.g. scrum)
- Paid and owned social media: Facebook / LinkedIn / Instagram / Snapchat / Google Ads / Twitter / Display advertising / Reddit / Quora / Pinterest …
- User testing, A/B testing
- Tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Klipfolio, Amplitude, Mixpanel & Pipedrive
Sting is also closely connected to a group of experienced entrepreneurs and investors who in different ways contribute to the development of Sting and the Sting companies. These mentors are available for one-to-one meetings during which you can bounce specific questions regarding your business and growth. They all have experience from building a successful international company and have in-depth knowledge of one or several industries.
Investor within the e-commerce and consumer services industries and Chairman of the Board of PriceRunner, RevolutionRace and Fyndiq, among others.
CEO of Changemaker and Business Developer with long experience transforming the fashion industry.
CEO of CorPower Ocean, board member of Ocean Energy Europe and ETIP Ocean, and a passionate deeptech entrepreneur.
CEO of Irnova, an independent IR sensor and services company, attracting international researchers and experienced field experts.
Entrepreneur and CTO at Industrifonden. Co-founder of Tobii and Jenser Technology, a research spin-off from the Royal Institute of Technology.
Serial entrepreneur and investor with a portfolio including Graphmatech, Racefox, Ekkono, Midsummer, Swedish Algae Factory, Volumental, Satcube and Klarna.