Results-oriented programs that push you to reach higher
Sting Incubate has continuous admission and start. Sting Accelerate has two admissions and start dates each year with 8 companies per batch. Applications to Sting Accelerate in autumn 2019 closes on May 26.
Under Why Sting, you can read more about the support you receive in coaching, financing, recruitment, communication and network. The menu on the left describes what is specific to each program.
Which program suits you?
Below is a quick overview of our two main programs, Sting Incubate and Sting Accelerate. The menu on the left describes what is specific to each program.
|Sting Incubate||Sting Accelerate|
|Who can apply?||
|Free office space||
|Exemples of alumni companies||
|Learn more||Learn more|
We will coach and help you with the following:
- Evaluate and refine your business model and strategy
- Increase the growth speed and strengthen the structure of your business
- Define the key drivers and milestones to scale your startup and measure your progress
- Learn and implement important methods and tools to develop business models, secure product-market fit and scale
- Develop go-to-market and sales strategies and increase your sales successes with help from our sales training and sales coaches
- Package your offer and your “story” to make your startup ready to bring in investors and capital
- Develop investor presentation and practice your investor pitch with help from our pitch experts
- Expand your network of investors and business contacts
- Exclusive networking events and other meetings with investors and industry profiles
- Breakfast seminars, lunch workshops and guest lectures on key business activities
- Develop a team, find job candidates and support through the entire recruitment process
- Get a better understanding of PR and marketing and help to get your communication across
- Get benefits and exclusive offers from our partners worth more than 1 MSEK
- Access to a unique startup community with close to 300 Sting companies to learn from and share experiences with
- Have a fun and really intense period with the chosen Sting Accelerate companies, all other Sting companies and the Sting team!
- The programs conclude with Sting Demo Day where all startups present their companies and progress for an exclusively invited audience of VCs, business angels, industry representatives and journalists.
What does it cost to join the program?
The main cost for your participation in the Sting programs is an option that allows Sting to become an owner in the future, or the option will be redeemed with a cash deposit to Sting. The size of the option differs depending on the length of the program (see above). Sting is a non-profit company and any future profit from the ownership in the Sting companies will be injected into our activities. In this way, you as a founder are taking an active part in supporting future entrepreneurs in their journeys. In other words “you pay it forward”.
In addition to the above-mentioned option, you also pay a small cash charge of 500 EUR for administrative purposes.
What are we looking for?
Sting coaches teams who match the following:
- Business idea based on an innovative technology
- Solves a clear and big problem
- Some early “proofs of concepts”
- Scalable product or service that can become an international success story
- Team of at least two founders who are strong in both tech and biz dev and with the drive and ambition to build successful growth companies.
Not for you?
We also offer:
> Sting Open Coaching – Book 15 minutes to get free feedback
> Sting Test Drive – For you with a very early startup idea
> Ignite Sweden – For you who want to cooperate with established companies