Results-oriented programs that push you to reach higher
Sting works with companies primarily in two startup programs: Sting Incubate and Sting Accelerate. We always offer you the best possible tailor-made coaching throughout the journey.
You are always in the driver’s seat. Our coaching is always based on “pull” rather than “push”. The coach’s job is to help you come to the right choice/focus/priorities for your business, instead of telling you what they think is the right answer.
The content of the programs is essentially the same. Under Why Sting, you can read more about the support you receive in coaching, financing, recruitment and networking. The menu on the left describes what is specific to each program.
We would never have come this far so quickly. I’ve been in a few other startups and did not really believe it, I thought, “What can I get?”. Little bold! But it is impossible to understand until you’re onboard. The Coaching, pitch training, STING’s network, and what we got through SUP46, is gold. It would have been impossible on your own.
– Niklas Lohmann, CEO and co-founder, Haaartland (STING Accelerate spring 2015)
We will coach and help you with the following:
- Evaluate and refine your business model and strategy
- Increase the growth speed and strengthen the structure of your business
- Define the key drivers to scale your startup and measure your progress
- Learn and implement important methods and tools to scale
- Package your offer and your “story” to make your startup ready to bring in funding
- Practice your investor and sales pitches with help from our pitch experts
- Expand your network of investors and business contacts
- Exclusive networking events and other meetings with investors and industry profiles
- Breakfast seminars, lunch workshops and guest lectures on key business activities
- Find job candidates and support through the entire recruitment process
- Get a better understanding of PR and marketing
- Get benefits and exclusive offers from our partners worth more than 1 MSEK
- Have a fun and really intense period with the chosen Sting Accelerate companies, all other Sting companies and the Sting team!
What does it cost to join the program?
The cash charge for participation in Sting Incubate is 5,000 SEK. This gives your team free access to coaches, facilities and workshops, etc. throughout the program. In addition to this, you provide an option that allows Sting to become an owner in the future, or the option will be redeemed with a cash deposit to Sting.
What are we looking for?
Sting coaches teams who match the following:
- Business idea based on an innovative technology
- Solves a clear and big problem
- Some early “proofs of concepts”
- Scalable product or service that can become an international success story
- Team of at least two founders who are strong in both tech and biz dev.
Below is a quick overview of our two main programs, Sting Incubate and Sting Accelerate. The menu on the left describes what is specific to each program.
|STING Incubate||STING Accelerate|
|Who can apply?||
|Free office space||Office space in central Stockholm for 6 months.||Office space in central Stockholm.|
|Cost||6% stock option (3% + 2% + 1% for each 6-month period)||2% stock option|
|Alumni companies||Volumental, Yubico, Videoplaza, Barnebys, Unomaly||Sellpy, Karma, Sudio, Mondido|
|Learn more||Learn more|
Not for you?
We also have other programs:
> Sting Open Coaching – Book 15 minutes to get free feedback
> Sting Test Drive – For you with a very early startup
> Go Global Medtech – For you who are planning an international expansion
> Go Africa – For you who want to do business and establish your company in Africa
> Ignite Sweden – For you who want to cooperate with established companies