| Lars Appelstål
| Stefan Arenbalk
- Previous: McKinsey, DAB Dental, Swedish Trade Council, Toms Group
| Gerhard Dal
- Invests in Medtech, Pharma och Technology.
- Background as a Civil Engineer with experience within Life Science.
- Experience in corporate finance with focus on med fokus på IPOs
| Pandelis Eliopoulos
- Founded investment- and advisory companies 2008 with focus on the mobile ecosystem.
- Part of the Investor Group team that launched and developed mobile network operator 3.
- Has invested in a number of companies within the mobile area, among others Truecaller.
| Karl Erik von Bahr
- Over 12 years experience of founding and running companies as CEO and board member.
- Active intvestor in startups and small cap companies in Sweden and U.K.
| Mattias Falkendal
- Entrepreneur and investor with a background within digital marketing and digital transformation.
- Previous founder of Klikki, digital marketing agency.
| Magdalena Gerger
- 20+ years background within industry (fmcg) and retail, launchching among others Häagen-Dazs in Europe and respons for Nescafe in retial, England and Ireland. CEO at Systembolaget.
- Board member at Investor, Ahlsell and previously IKEA and Husqvarna.
| Anders Göransson
- Background with 20+ years in banking. Active investor in startups and small cap companies.
| Helena Herlogsson
- Board member in portfolio companies and also external board member in other companies.
- 20+ years experience as authorised acountatnt and partner at Ernst & Young Sweden.
| Göran Hesseborn
- 20+ years as CFO and vVD in different FMCG comapnies, majority within risk capital.
- Currently works as independent financial advisor, board proffesional and investor.
| Per Holmkvist
- 15+ years backgound as digital entrepreneur, leader and board member.
- Founder of mobile services company BlueFactory (sold to Mobilaris 2004), mobile ad networ Adiento (sold to AdQuota 2012), and digital agency Mobiento (sold to Deloitte 2015).
| Anders Ingeström
- Entrepreneurial experience – Founder/CEO of five IT/telecom companies (Across Wireless, Connectus) 1985-2005.
- Active investor and board member/chairman of growth companies since 2005
| Simon Josefsson
- Previous: Head of R&D at Yubico, PDC Center for High Performance Computing at KTH, RSA Laboratories.
| Mikael Lembke
- Background as a tech entrepreneur and investor. Co-founder of IT consultancy company Reston AB.
| Jörgen Lenz
| Oscar Lindbom
- Serial entrepreneur with background in IT/Internet, specifically in the B2B-area.
- Founder and CEO at Easyresearch Scandinavia AB. Company sold to Questback AS 2008.
- Business angel based in France with many years of experience in building companies in early stages.
- Angel investor full-time since 1984 and founder of Svenska Riskkapitalföreningen SVCA 1985. Has invested in 60+ companies
| Per Lindhe
- Entrepreneur and investor with a focus on IT and services.
| Anna Ljungbergh
- Background in senior positions in newly started companies, such as Bredbandsbolaget, Framfab and Netscape.
| Ulf Loeper
- Is active as private investor.
- Has previously worked as CEO of Volvo Group Venture and Senior Portfolio Manager for Inter IKEA.
| Charlotte Mattfolk
- Current role as CEO of Cartina, a strategy and management consultancy firm focusing on digitization and sustainability.
| Bo Mattsson
- Founder of three companies, two in fintech. One was sold to Nordnet, the other to employees, and the third was Cint, which was sold to Nordic Capital 2016.
- Has started several companies and investments in the Nordic banking and finance industry.
- Active investor and board member of digital media companies, incl. E-commerce, media agencies and a school.
| Maths Ohlsson
- Founder of PIR, sold to Cision.
| Daniel Pilotti
- Background in logistics and service. Founder of Ryska Posten, RP Rekrytering Bemanning, YSDS.com, Global Retail, etc. Currently, owner and board member in these companies engaged in the board of these companies and chairman of Ryska Posten.
- Co-founder and chairman of the investment company NEA Invest.
| Eva Reman
- CEO & Senior Analyst at Asia Growth Capital Management.
- Works with investments in listed companies primarily in Internet/tech and financial companies in China, Korea and Taiwan, and follows the development of new investment areas in Asia’s future technologies.
| Hernan Ruiz
- Current CEO and Investor in SchoolSoft. Board member and investor in Nordentic.
- Previously founder and CEO, Smile
- Background as CEO of a service company and management consultant.
| Boel Rydenå Swartling
- Investor in Monetise/Froda, board member in Charge Amps and Ecolabel.
- Investor, advisor and board member to startups , offering help within strategy, marketing and organization.
| Krister Sundling
- Active investor in small and medium-sized unlisted and listed companies.
- Background as investment banker at Morgan Stanley (2005-1998) and Goldman Sachs in London (1998-1991).
| Mattias Weinhandl
- Former professional hockey player, hockey career ended in 2012.
- Founded the angel network LIAF based in Linköping in 2016.
- The owner of the restaurant Stångs Magasin and the signage company Welink in Linköping, since 2011
| Otto Werneskog
- Professional investor, serial entrepreneur and founder of new companies. The successes include companies in green energy conversion and property concepts in niche housing adapted for an aging population.
| Mathias Wilkne
- Active investors in unlisted and listed companies.
- 20 years experience from senior positions in banking/IT.
- Investments: Boxgard, Neqst, Innovation 360, Pensiono, Dynamic Code, bySTORED, Synthetic MR.