For the seventh consecutive year, STING Day will gather 60 of Sweden’s hottest tech startups, more than 130 investors from over 10 countries and interesting industry profiles – a great mix of 400 exclusively invited people for excellent, high-quality networking.
Why should I exhibit?
If you’re looking for…
- Intros to investors (VCs and business angels)
- New business contacts and partnerships
- Exposure and taking a position in the startup community
- Inspiration and energy
…then STING Day is a great place to be! Click below to start your application.
One-on-one with the investors you choose
We will help you schedule one-on-one speed meetings with investors. This will give you up to 5 (or more) quality intros during one hour – great use of your time!
At no cost, you can get:
- The opportunity to meet all major VCs in Europe and the Nordics – in one room – in the same afternoon
- A spot in the exhibition area
- 2 tickets to the event (not 3, not 4, not… you get it)
- A high-top table
- Place for 1 roll up
- Electrical outlets
- Lunch, dinner and networking that actually works!
> More information at www.stingday.com
Important dates, how to apply and get selected
April 17 – Last day to apply. Apply here or click the button below.
April 22 – You find out if you’ve been selected to pitch for STING’s business coaches.
April 28 – Pitch day 1: First half of selected startups have 5 minutes to pitch for STING’s coaches.
May 2 – Pitch day 2: Second half of selected startups have 5 minutes to pitch for STING’s coaches.
May 6 – You find out if you’ve been selected to exhibit and participate at STING Day.
60 startups will be selected
Don’t miss this chance! Last year, 99% of the participating startups made new valuable business connections. Click here to start your application.
What we’re looking for
- B2B Software and services
- B2C Software and services
- Life sciences, health and wellbeing
- High-tech and hardware
- Gaming and entertainment
- Financial technologies
- Cleantech and sustainability
We’d be very interested to see you exhibit if you have a business idea that:
- is built on an innovative technology
- solves a clear problem in your market
- is scalable
- has great international potential, and
- is developed by a strong team
Good luck, and thanks!