You get a dedicated and experienced Sting coach who works closely with you and your team, several hours per week, and both challenges and supports you on all critical business activities.
Here is a selection of the topics your coaches help you to address.
- Value Proposition
- Product-market-price fit
- Customer Segmentation
- Pricing Model
- Customer Relationships and Retention
- Feature planning
Key metrics and KPIs
- Determining KPIs
- Identifying key metrics
- Setting goals and milestones
Sales and marketing
- Go-to-market strategy
- Conversion optimization
- Advertising campaigns
Everyone can sell! What distinguishes a talented salesperson from a mediocre is that the talented spend less time from start to close. With Sting’s help, you will be able to come to a close faster and thus close more sales per week/month/year and generate much more revenue. Here are topics from the course content:
- The secret to successful sales
- From marketing strategy to sales
- LEADS management
- The sales funnel
- Meeting with customers – this is how you do it
- Sales skills and closing
- Sell more to existing customers
Process & Structure
- Legal requirements
- Founders agreement
- Guidelines for creating intellectual property
- Competitive advantage and barriers to entry
- Third-party interaction
- Audit of intellectual property
- What innovations can you apply for a patent for?
- How should you use your other intellectual property rights?
- What protection does your trademark need?
- Should you apply for design protection for any products?
- What markets do we need to protect: Sweden, EU or perhaps a global protection?
- How do we defend our copyrights?