Competencer brings in new investors to make personal advice available to more
The STING company Competencer takes in new investment from renowned business angels, including Niklas Adalberth, founder of Klarna; RECAPEX, consisting of entrepreneurs Niklas Eklund, Johan Siwers and Christopher Persson; and Stockholm Business Angels. In a first step, the company raises just over 3 MSEK.
Competencer is a platform that connects individuals with selected advisers in health, lifestyle and personal development to promote mental and physical health. The new investment will support the company to focus more resources on sales and marketing to develop the concept further and expand the business. In addition to a pure monetary investment, RECAPEX will engage in Competencers growth and actively support the company strategically.
– Maintaining mental and physical health is a growing challenge for the individual and something that also affects society at large. With Competencer, we want to make it easier for people to get the right support in time and make professional advice available to many through the Internet, says Tove Toll, co-founder of Competencer. The fact that we are now rasing new money and important skills, supports our vision of providing greater availability of expertise across the country.
By providing an online platform with a wide range of professional counselors, people choose the right skills for their needs and get the help they need, whether it concerns CBT therapy, career coaching or dietary advice. By making advisory services available makes it possible for more people to get the right support, regardless of whether they live in urban or rural areas.
– Competencer has e a unique consulting product linked to mental and physical health. Joining as a strategic partner is very exciting and we have high hopes for the company, says Christopher Persson of RECAPEX. Smart digital products in health and medicine reach a wider audience, and to be involved in developing future preventive care is important.
How it works
- On the Competencer website you can read about the various advisors and choose the one that seems to fit you the best.
- In the calendar, select a suitable time and book a meeting in the browser.
- The counselor confirms the meeting, and 24 hours before the meeting the payment is deducted from your account.
- When it is time for the meeting, both you and the adviser log in and have a meeting via video link directly in the browser.
> Learn more about Competencer: www.competencer.com